Custom Dog Hip Brace
Custom Dog Braces Order Process
We send you a Casting Kit for you to make a mold of your dog's limb.
We ship you the finished custom brace. You fit it to your dog, and your dog is on its way to recovery!
Use & Care
AOC Custom Dog Hip Braces are primarily used for hip dysplasia as well as other issues involving the hips and upper legs.
For a dog hip brace to be made, a cast mold of the abdomen and thigh is needed. Please contact your veterinarian to see if this cast can be made through their office.
- Femeral Head Ostiomity
- Post Op Brace for total hip surgery
- Hip Dyspasia Arthritis
- Aids and controls the alignment of the hip joint in order to create proper tracking
- Stabilizes the joint
- Provides support to the affected area
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Return to improved activity level and near normal joint function
- Allows for easier wound inspection
- Hand-sculpted using thermal & vacuum formed technology
- Fitted to your dog's very own limb
- Cushioning non-porous medical grade foam to ease pressure on affected area
- Adjustable durable hook and loop strap system to tighten and loosen for comfort
- Made in the USA
- Six Month Warranty
Range of Motion Hinges
- Allows full range of motion, limited range of motion, or a locked position.
- Allows for motion that mimics normal ligament mobility
Use & Care
Wipe down surfaces with alcohol.
- Outer Shell: polypropylene, polyethylene, co-polymer
- Inner Liner: closed-cell polyethylene foam
soccer balls - blue/yellow
soccer balls - red/white/blue
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/terms.liquid