Custom Cat Tarsal Brace | Cat Rear Leg Brace
Custom Cat Knee Braces - Order Process
We send you a FREE Casting Kit for you to make a mold of your cat's leg.
We ship you the finished custom brace. You fit it to your cat and they are on the way to recovery!
Use & Care
Commonly referred to as an Achilles, Hock or Thoracic limb brace.
- Primarily used post-operatively from Achilles Tendon repair instead of using an external fixation device which requires drilling into perfectly good bone
- Two versions: with and without Paw Support Segment
With Paw Segment – Recommended to be added, can always be removed but CANNOT be added later
- Excellent at evenly distributing pressure
- Gives more control over the leg with the issue when cat is knuckling
- Knuckling is common because the superficial digital flexor tendon frequently overrides the injured Achilles tendon
Without Paw Segment - This is advantageous as most cats like to feel their paw hit the ground.
- Indicated when cat is not knuckling, has a bilateral diagnosis or is very active
- AOC will always suggest the best style of device for each pet’s diagnosis
- Used for Carpal Contracture Management using an Ultraflex joint or other means to stretch the Carpal Flexor Ligaments to get to a more functional position
- Stabilizes the joint
- Provides support to the affected area
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Return to improved activity level and near normal joint function
- Allows for easier wound inspection
- Release pressure on Contra-lateral Limb
- Hand-sculpted using thermal & vacuum formed technology
- Fitted to your pets very own limb
- Cushioning non-porous medical grade foam to ease pressure on affected area
- Adjustable durable hook and loop strap system to tighten and loosen for comfort
- Made in the USA
- One Year Warranty
Range of Motion Hinges
- Allows full range of motion, limited range of motion, or a locked position.
- Allows for motion that mimics normal ligament mobility
- Durable Non-Slip Tread (if applicable)
Use & Care
- Wipe down surfaces with alcohol.
- Outer Shell: polypropylene, polyethylene, co-polymer
- Inner Liner: closed-cell polyethylene foam
soccer balls - blue/yellow
soccer balls - red/white/blue
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/terms.liquid