AOC Custom Dog Hip Braces are primarily used for hip dysplasia as well as other issues involving the hips and upper legs.
For a dog hip brace to be made, a cast mold of the abdomen and thigh is needed. Please contact your veterinarian to see if this cast can be made through their office.
- Femeral Head Ostiomity
- Post Op Brace for total hip surgery
- Hip Dyspasia Arthritis
- Aids and controls the alignment of the hip joint in order to create proper tracking
- Stabilizes the joint
- Provides support to the affected area
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Return to improved activity level and near normal joint function
- Allows for easier wound inspection