Custom Dog Cervical Brace| Spine & Back Brace
CUSTOM DOG CERVICAL, SPINE & BACK BRACE - ORDER PROCESS
We send you a Casting Kit for you to make a mold of your pet's limb.
We ship you the finished custom brace. You fit it to your pet. Your pet is on its way to recovery!
Use & Care
BUILDING YOUR DOG'S CERVICAL, SPINE & BACK BRACE
fabrication time takes 2-4 weeks after receiving your cast
Please contact your veterinarian to see if the the cast for the custom spinal brace can be made through their office.
- prevent cervical motion following surgery
- control torticollis
- in combination with a brace or prosthesis, aid in suspension
- Stabilizes the joint
- Provides support to the affected area
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Return to improved activity level and near normal joint function
- Allows for easier wound inspection
- Hand-sculpted using thermal & vacuum formed technology
- Fitted to your pet's very own limb
- Cushioning non-porous medical grade foam to ease pressure on affected area
- Adjustable durable hook and loop strap system to tighten and loosen for comfort
- Made in the USA
- Six Month Warranty
Range of Motion Hinges
- Allows for full range of motion, limited range of motion, or a locked position.
- Allows for motion that mimics normal ligament mobility
Use & Care
- Wipe down surfaces with alcohol.
- Outer Shell: polypropylene, polyethylene, co-polymer
- Inner Liner: closed-cell polyethylene foam
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/terms.liquid