Farm Animal Custom Leg Brace
Custom Farm Animal Leg Braces - Order Process
We send you a FREE Casting Kit for you to make a mold of your animal's leg.
We ship you the finished custom brace. You fit it to your pet and they are on the way to recovery!
Use & Care
max weight 1700lbs
Custom braces can be used post operatively following a ligament repair or when your pet is not a surgical candidate.
- Post-operative management of the leg (minus TPLO)
- Contralateral (opposite) limb management post-operatively
- 50% of the time the opposite leg CCL tears within a year. Dog CCL braces are used to prolong this amount of time OR prevent it from happening altogether.
- Partial tears - average amount of time needed to wear the device (depending on tear) is 6 months to fully stabilize
- Patellar Luxation –Secondary to use for CCL injuries, BUT are an important application
- Cannot directly control the patella, since it is such a small bone
- An effective method to reduce Patellar Luxation (sideways movement) is to limit ROM where the Luxation occurs
- Luxation usually occurs in deep flexion or full extension
- Stifle braces reduce the sideways movement, helping the patella to stay in place
- Contracture Management - using Ultraflex joints, management of flexion OR extension contractures
- Distal femoral or proximal tibia/fibula fractures, as an alternative to splinting
- Used for Contracture Management using an Ultraflex joint or other means to stretch the ligaments to get to a more functional position
- Option for non-surgical candidates due to age, cost, other contraindications
- Stabilizes the joint
- Provides support to the affected area
- Decreases healing time and decreases cost
- Return to improved activity level and near normal joint function
- Allows for easier wound inspection
- Releases pressure on Contra-lateral Limb
- Hand-sculpted using thermal & vacuum formed technology
- Fitted to your pets very own limb
- Cushioning non-porous medical grade foam to ease pressure on affected area
- Adjustable durable hook and loop strap system to tighten and loosen for comfort
- Made is the USA
- One Year Warranty
- Range of Motion Hinges
- Allows full range of motion, limited range of motion, or a locked position.
- Flex Motion
- Allow Motion that mimics normal ligament mobility
- Durable Non-Slip Tread (if applicable)
Use & Care
Wipe down surfaces with alcohol.
- Outer Shell: polypropylene, polyethylene, co-polymer
- Inner Liner: closed-cell polyethylene foam
soccer balls - blue/yellow
soccer balls - red/white/blue
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/terms.liquid