1. Starting from the bottom strap, use a locking pliers to secure the barrel nut from the inside of the brace and remove the screw with a Phillips head screwdriver.
2. With the locking pliers attached to the barrel nut, begin wiggling the nut back and forth until it comes loose. If the barrel nut is difficult to remove, we recommend using a power drill.
3. Repeat these steps until all the straps and metal d-ring holders are removed.
4. Remove the D-ring from the old strap and set aside to reuse on the new straps.
1. Begin by inserting the new barrel nut into the hole on the inside shell of the brace.
2. Straps will arrive pre-punched. Slide the metal D-ring onto the strap and Fold the strap back on itself so the holes align with each other and the loop material is facing you.
3. Insert the screw and washer into the hole on the straps and align with the barrel nut.
4. Add a drop of Vibra-Tite inside the barrel nut.
5. Using the Phillips screw driver, screw the washer and screw into the barrel nut.
6. Repeat on all straps.